Red Carpet IT Services
updated October 2019
Revisions to this policy
We may review this policy from time to time when necessary. Please check this website regularly so that you are kept informed of any revisions. If we are of the opinion that any substantial changes to this policy will have a significant influence on you, you will be notified by e-mail or a notification will be posted on the home page (www.Red Carpet IT.com) of our website and we will inform you otherwise if this is required by the applicable data protection legislation.
What information is collected?
We collect information that we need to process your orders, to register for an account, to process your application for a job or to offer other services and / or assistance that you have requested. Where possible, we offer you the opportunity to communicate anonymously with us.
The personal information we collect and store from you (“information”) includes information such as your first and last name, your postal address, your telephone number (s) and mobile number (s), your e-mail address, and your IP address.
If you want to apply to a Red Carpet IT job post, we will ask you for some information (with your approval) to test your suitability as a Red Carpet IT employee.
How do we collect information?
We collect information in various ways, including when you: • visit our website (including any application managed by Red Carpet IT);
- you register for the use of one of the platforms used by or on behalf of Red Carpet IT
- when you use ‘Like’ for our Facebook page or participate in surveys, promotions and competitions via our Facebook page;
- use or follow our social media pages/profiles, such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram;
- orders via the website, a telephone, the mobile site or any other application; • apply to us;
- our mobile applications used; • you register for our EDM mailing list;
- participates in a survey; • participates in focus groups, surveys and market research activities; • send feedback about the website;
- Send a question to the Privacy Officer.
How do we use information?
We use your information for the purpose for which it is provided to us, other related purposes and as permitted or required by law. Such purposes include the following:
- providing other help, products and / or services that you have requested;
- determining the number of visitors to our websites and conducting reviews of our websites; • keep you informed about changes to our websites, goods and / or services;
- sending offers or information about our products or services, which we think are of interest to you (this will be done by e-mail)
- asking you for feedback about our products and / or services;
- responding to any complaints, questions and feedback; • remove your data from our databases;
- any other targets that are established at the time your information is collected; and
- to prevent fraud, to comply with any legal obligation or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Your data will not be stored longer than necessary or shared with third parties for commercial purposes;
Sometimes we receive data from our affiliates, customers and other third parties who can provide us (or these others) with insight into (online) ordering and buying activities of our customers and who can generally contribute to improving the Red Carpet IT- experience for our customers. It may also be that we merge data based on information we already have about the customer, so that we can offer or propose a variety of products, offers and services to our customer or so that we can adjust the customer’s order experience.
Jobs at Red Carpet IT
When you apply for a job with us, we collect the following information from you: your full name, your date of birth, whether you are authorized to work in the Netherlands, your private address, your telephone numbers for contact, your e-mail address, your work experience, references (it is your responsibility to provide contact details to us of persons who have expressly granted you permission to include their personal data in your application), your availability, your driving license details and your gender. You acknowledge that you have given us permission to collect and use the above information to assess your suitability as an employee.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Where appropriate, Red Carpet IT can exchange information with one another and with other parties:
- to achieve the purpose for which the information was provided to us;
- with affiliated entities, suppliers and third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf (for example, IT management providers, providers and processors in the field of IT and cloud storage);
- legal entities for which you have expressly granted us permission to disclose your information;
- any other legal entity to which we or our franchisees may or must otherwise disclose information according to the law;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter or service provider, to that joint promoter or service provider for marketing and research purposes as communicated as part of the promotion at the time of collection of your information and in accordance with applicable requirements of the legislation on data protection;
- with any other third party that has been disclosed to you at the time your information was collected or after your information was collected and provided that other applicable requirements of the data protection legislation are met.
Access, accuracy and security
We will do our utmost to ensure that the information we collect and store from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we encourage you to inform us about changes to your information so that we can have a precise, complete and up-to-date version of your information. You are requested to notify us if you think your information needs to be updated or corrected.
You can request access to your information and correction at any time. Such requests must be addressed directly to us by contacting us (see the Contact Us section below).
We have taken adequate measures to protect your information against misuse, loss and unauthorized access, adaptation or disclosure. The security measures include encryption, firewalls, physical and logical access protection, automatic access registration and monitoring and comprehensive security measures taken by our IT suppliers. The latter have an ISO certification and are checked periodically. However, no data protection or security measure is entirely secure and we can not guarantee the security of your information. You must ensure that your information is protected (for example by protecting your user names and passwords) and you must notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any breaches of security.
Cookies and similar methods
- Statistical and analytical purposes to map how our website is used and how our website is navigated, including the number of visits, the frequency and duration of the visits and the most popular session times. Red Carpet IT can use this information to evaluate and improve the Red Carpet IT website.
- To promote the integration of our website with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google when you are logged in to these media.
Links to other sites
How can you unsubscribe from messages you receive from us? 1. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, click the unsubscribe link. 2. If you want to delete your data from our marketing and communication databases, please send an e-mail to the privacy officer via firstname.lastname@example.org